Just wanted to find out a little something... Does Barrack or McCain use BBs only in a perfect world would Barrack Use a Palm Treo and McCain would sport a sleek 8800 thus taking my vote. based on device of choice even better if McCain had a storm or Bold... food for thought, either way this country goes I am taking my BB with me.
    10-31-08 05:58 AM
    errr....what?

theres been pics on here of mccain using a curve, but its not exactly the burning issue. whoever's president will probably use whatever he's given, as it has to be deemed a secure device.
    10-31-08 06:09 AM
    yeah more of a joking topic...(damnit I knew I couldnt push this one) I mean dfine secure device... as long as it connects and disconnects nothing is secure. I dont care what kind of cracks or security upgrades are out there. where there is someone who can build it there are 10 who can destroy it. Rome was built and then well you know the story. FUBAR FUBAR FUBAR
    10-31-08 06:12 AM
    Both are senators so they get Blackberries. 8700c IIRC.

Obama has been photographed using it many times.

McCain doesnt know how to use email. (source: John McCain goes online - Mike Allen - Politico.com)

Though I have seen pics of him talking on both a Nokia 5190, a blackberry 8700c and a Razr. I guess learning to use a phone that doesnt have a rotary dial was a big enough step that he is saving mobile internet for some other time.
    10-31-08 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD