I will be getting my blackberry bold soon. But i have couple of questions. Is there anyway to tell if the phone was a pre-production phone? How do you know if the PIN is locked?
    09-04-08 08:05 PM
    well the phone's actually been released in a few countries, so I very highly doubt it will be pre-production.
    09-04-08 08:12 PM
    some people that bought pre released models on ebay before the phone was out are now selling em as regular release models under false presences of course... thats why he asked. and in fact its a good question because some of the pre released models can't upgarde to some of the newer os's
    09-04-08 08:43 PM
    Ur best bet is either get it from the phone company. Att and if u aint got att just unlock it urself. That's the best way to be sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 10:50 PM
    some people that bought pre released models on ebay before the phone was out are now selling em as regular release models under false presences of course... thats why he asked. and in fact its a good question because some of the pre released models can't upgarde to some of the newer os's
    Oh ****! Didn't know that one.
    That's a little ruff!
    09-07-08 08:26 PM
    I saw in another post where someone stated that the Preproduction ones had Property of RIM at power on. Don't know for sure though.
    09-07-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD