My work has recently given my a Bold 9700 which I love. I've been having a few problems with the emails though. It all worked great in the beginning but now things are a little odd. I can see the emails on my Bold that I send from outlook (at work) and I can see the ones I send from the bold (obviously). For some reason though I cannot see any that I receive. I was wondering if maybe I have too many old emails that I have read and left on my bold, would this matter?

Any help would be great thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 04:19 AM
    It could be too many emails. Is this a bis (blackberry internet service.... same place you would add hotmail,gmail, yahoo email account) or is it a bes ( blackberry enterprise server.)? bis it would most like be a service book issue. I would send service books from bis account log in on device( setup icon... email settings...login...menu key... send service books! or bis website. 2. check that you have a copy of the message left on the server in outlook. ( google search leave copy on server and year outlook you are using, most common 2002/2003 or 2007) If needed delete and readd email acct. For bes make sure you can browse and if you can Contact your IT admin.
    07-07-10 04:33 AM
    Thanks very much for your reply, heaps of helpful info. It is a BES account and I can still browse the internet with no problems so I will contact our IT department tomorrow at work.
    Thanks again for your help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD