Hehe java monk coffee and kent hd help me make my day. I missed my beagle boy.

Open up and say aahhhhhhhh :-) :-) :-)
    07-31-11 07:09 AM
    Bingo! But the fact its not available for blackberry isn't because of a fault with bb. The app developer simply didn't make it for blackberry.
    Its funny cause people say "oh well the same apps are free on iphone/android market" and? Pay to play. They are free cause there are several thousand of the same apps that's why! But those same people will spend 50 bucks for a iphone case. Or pay 1.99 for a song from itunes. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh, I absolutely don't blame RIM because the app isn't available...and really, I can search the circulator site on my browser and get the information. It would be convenient to have it, but my day won't crash if I don't.
    I'm very conservative with apps. Aside from having necessary ones I don't rely on them....by necessary I mean travel apps, banking, news, social networking and the main one BBM. In my opinion, the more apps the greater the likelihood of giving someone access to something that will end up giving me a headache.
    And I'm not big on games....so really, I'm exceedingly conservative. Security and privacy trump excess numbers of apps that I won't use or need.
    07-31-11 07:45 AM
    If you are going to Droid return the Thunderbolt and get the Samsung Galaxy S2. There is no better.
    LOL, it's a reallt nice device - agree ...
    07-31-11 08:42 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD