11-02-08 06:06 AM
38 12
  1. Stinkweasels's Avatar
    I sold my IPhone for $520 - $323 (cost) = $197 applied to Bold
    11-01-08 02:47 PM
  2. philanthropy's Avatar

    i guess ill use this thread as a reference incase the "masses"

    end up having problems with the bold

    im a college student

    no reason to fork out extra expenses when my current phone

    isnt totally screwing me over

    i dont hate it THAT much...even tho its a sidesh*t lx

    11-01-08 03:04 PM
  3. karwilliams's Avatar
    I'm definitely buying a Bold on Nov. 4th and I have to work that day. I will heading to the closest AT&T store on my lunch break and slapping down however much it costs for a non-subsidized Bold since I don't qualify for an upgrade yet. I neeeeed me a Bold badly though so it's no biggie.
    11-01-08 03:49 PM
  4. roninksb's Avatar
    Don't you mean "waaaaant"?
    11-01-08 06:51 PM
  5. JM12345's Avatar
    i'm sure this has been posted elsewhere...but anyone mind telling me the full price of the Bold? I am not up on my contract or anything so wont get the 299 price..but thinking i'm gonna take the plunge into my first BB ever anyways.
    I have to get it out of contract too...think it was quoted $549 + tax.
    11-01-08 07:26 PM
  6. godofdeath's Avatar
    i can wait, want lots of goodies out already if i get this phone
    11-01-08 07:29 PM
  7. DOC_JJ's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I'll be headed to an AT&T on tuesday to pick up the phone, and I'll be coming to these forums as my support group.

    That said, does anyone know if AT&T offers a rebate if the price drops on the phone within a certain period of time?
    11-01-08 09:46 PM
  8. BeBolder's Avatar
    Wife: Honey, have you checked the bank account lately?
    Me: Nope.

    Wife: There seems to be a large ATM withdrawal
    Me: Really????

    Wife: (Giving me that LOOK)
    Me: What?

    Wife: What did you buy this time?
    Me: Nothing.

    Wife: (same look)
    Me: Yet.

    Lol, hilarious.
    11-02-08 12:06 AM
  9. th3gh05t's Avatar
    I probably won't get the Bold right away on Tuesday... but I'm willing to pay the money to get it as soon as possible.

    I just wanna get rid of this blasted iPhone. The touch screen is becoming very laggy :/

    Wow, that's so true. Same for me. Can't wait to get rid of this iPhone

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 12:33 AM
  10. durdee's Avatar
    am i posting to late, but i allready have a BOLD, but i am from australia, i wouldve assumed the bold wouldve been released first in the US???
    11-02-08 02:02 AM
  11. DOC_JJ's Avatar
    am i posting to late, but i allready have a BOLD, but i am from australia, i wouldve assumed the bold wouldve been released first in the US???
    You're not posting too late, the internet is global and I have friends over in Australia, so I definitely understand the time difference. Anyway, due to 3G network issues with the iPhone, and the potential for the BOLD to furth strain their network, AT&T has been repeatedly pushing back the BOLD launch here in the US.

    Nov. 4th is the official launch date for this highly anticipated phone in the US.

    By the way, I'm definitely going to buy it on Nov. 4th, regardless of the potential future price decrease.
    11-02-08 02:13 AM
  12. djransom's Avatar
    I'll be exchanging the iPhone 3G for the BOLD. It's already and has been boxed for close to 2 weeks now in preparation for the BOLD.
    11-02-08 03:49 AM
  13. Stinkweasels's Avatar
    A quick question for those who may know. I logged into my premire/business account and all the phones were at the discounted 2 year contract price but without the mail-in rebate. Am I safe to assume the Bold should be $399 when it shows up?
    11-02-08 06:06 AM
38 12