Hey guys
    Is there anyway for me to export a CVS sheet from my Blackberry to GMAIL so i can organise my contacts a lot better?

Right now, I've arrived at this problematic situation where in i have all unnecessary contacts duplicated and want to clean them all up using my laptop and gmail's contacts editor inside the mail site.

Any help will be greatly appreciated with lots of sunshine!
    06-29-09 03:19 AM
    bump! for some attention
    06-29-09 05:42 AM
    You can get GoogleSync, the free application that syncs your contacts and/or calendar with your Blackberry device. Then you can edit it within GMail so it's easier. If you mean you have a CSV file and want to import it into GMail, not sure about that one, never checked.

Chris

PS -

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    06-29-09 06:13 AM
    Use Google Sync.
    06-29-09 06:14 AM
    Guys, googlesync is only allowing me to move the data one way. Cant seem to get the contacts from the Blackberry over to Gmail, or is it supposed to do that and failing for some reason?

I already have googlesync installed on the Blackberry and thats what messed up my contacts in the first place
    06-29-09 06:26 AM
    And oh yeah, sorry Tronyx, apologies about the bumps!
    06-29-09 06:27 AM
    GoogleSync is supposed to go both ways.

Chris

PS - Watch the double posts too! Use the 'Edit' button, lol.
    06-29-09 06:35 AM
    heh, sure thing Tronyx.
    I'll use the edit button. I am just quickly deleting all the unwanted contacts from googlemail and will do a resync in sometime.

Thanks again and will keep you posted on any success stories
    06-29-09 06:42 AM
    heh, sure thing Tronyx.
    I'll use the edit button. I am just quickly deleting all the unwanted contacts from googlemail and will do a resync in sometime.

Thanks again and will keep you posted on any success stories
    Not a problem. Just don't want you to hear anything from the Mods, that's all. Glad this is working for you so far.

Chris
    06-29-09 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD