Anybody else have a problem with their camera (or whatever you have assigned to your keys) always coming on? Lots of times when I pick the phone up, the camera is on. The left key doesn't do it as much. I can't tap on the side and replicate the problem, just when it wants to. Happens sometimes in the middle of typing n browsing. My curve used to do it, but not as much...anybody else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:00 PM
    Just assign something other than the camera to the convenience key. Unless you want to keep the camera on that key.
    06-23-09 07:08 PM
    I've noticed that too and I swear I'm not touching the key. It happens even if it's locked, when I type in the password to unlock it opens on the camera!

I just exit back out again but it does happen and it's not something I can replicate at will either.
    06-23-09 07:16 PM
    Anybody else have a problem with their camera (or whatever you have assigned to your keys) always coming on? Lots of times when I pick the phone up, the camera is on. The left key doesn't do it as much. I can't tap on the side and replicate the problem, just when it wants to. Happens sometimes in the middle of typing n browsing. My curve used to do it, but not as much...anybody else?

Yes, very common. I reassigned to something and it never seems to happen.
    06-23-09 07:18 PM
    Happened to me as well. I assigned something else to the right key and nothing to the left key. The left key for me is too easy to hit and activate an application.

06-23-09 07:21 PM
    i have mine set as capture it... always end up with some pretty random screen shots..lol
    06-23-09 07:22 PM
    I set mine to sexual healing. works wonders.
    06-23-09 07:25 PM
    Oh well then. I like the camera there, so I can be quick if I need be. I'll just deal with it. I end up w/some random pics as well...

06-23-09 08:20 PM
    I set mine to sexual healing. works wonders.
    Is that an OTA?
    06-24-09 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD