9 est or 6 pacific.
    08-11-09 07:46 PM
    bananas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-11-09 07:46 PM
    rut row sals not on yet. He's gonna be in twubble.
    I'm just kidding of course. Check Twitter for the latest updates.
    08-11-09 07:55 PM
    Well I sure didn't win. Lots of Californian's being drawn...
    08-11-09 08:03 PM
    Didnt win this one =/
    08-11-09 08:04 PM
    lol dammit #2. At least I got some camera time lol. If the winner doesn't claim, do I get to go back into the pot for the next drawing?
    08-11-09 08:05 PM
    I agree that we should get a reply to our email confirming that we are in the drawing. Congrats to the winner and I can't wait for the next contest.

08-11-09 09:18 PM
    Darn..... Maybe we will get another drawing.

08-11-09 09:25 PM
    I agree that we should get a reply to our email confirming that we are in the drawing. Congrats to the winner and I can't wait for the next contest.

for real. I agree 100% yo
    08-11-09 09:52 PM
    I'm sorry guys if I don't send a confirmation e-mail, but please understand where I'm coming from... I work all day and I like my sleep at night, so in my free time (which varies all the time) is when I come and post here. If I went through every single submission answering questions, etc... I wouldn't sleep or work
    08-11-09 10:41 PM
    thanks for everything Sal. We appreciate all you do!

I kinda teared up though when my name wasn't called, i felt like destiny had played a cruel trick on me. I even pinched myself to see if it was a nightmare, alas, it wasn't

But in all seriousness, thanks for letting us all try and win an onxy/bold/tour
    08-11-09 10:43 PM
    thanks for everything Sal. We appreciate all you do!

I kinda teared up though when my name wasn't called, i felt like destiny had played a cruel trick on me. I even pinched myself to see if it was a nightmare, alas, it wasn't

But in all seriousness, thanks for letting us all try and win an onxy/bold/tour
    No problem man! Its my pleasure, and please don't worry. There will be A LOT MORE contests to come.
    08-11-09 10:46 PM
    Thank you, Sal. It was an exciting one indeed. You radiate awesomeness

Now that it is over, can I ask you a question, I am sure all we who did not win want to know the answer to: When you were organizing this contest, you took a couple of days before you said "it has been approved".

Who had to approve it and, in the process did you get to know when everyone should see one of these in the stores?
    08-11-09 11:08 PM
    Thank you, Sal. It was an exciting one indeed. You radiate awesomeness

Now that it is over, can I ask you a question, I am sure all we who did not win want to know the answer to: When you were organizing this contest, you took a couple of days before you said "it has been approved".

Who had to approve it and, in the process did you get to know when everyone should see one of these in the stores?
    Thank you so much buddy!

I can't post yet, because "the people who run crackberry" have to give me the OK to post.

I get absolutely nothing from these "giveaways". I just wanna do my part and give to the people who need a "new phone" a change to win AN ACTUAL NEW PHONE

We should all have the latest everything, but I can't afford to giveaway a phone to everyone So, I'm helping one at the time, and little by little

The new contest will be up either Thursday night or Friday morning of approved by CB, and if not, I'll have to come up with something.
    08-11-09 11:27 PM
    I'm sorry guys if I don't send a confirmation e-mail, but please understand where I'm coming from... I work all day and I like my sleep at night, so in my free time (which varies all the time) is when I come and post here. If I went through every single submission answering questions, etc... I wouldn't sleep or work
    No apologies nescessary!

08-11-09 11:48 PM
    So whats going on with this contest kinda lost, but if its still running pick me! pick me!
    08-11-09 11:58 PM
    Amazing contest!

Special (selfish) request --
    Try to post those videos at 9am - noon your time... have some mercy on us poor suckers who gotta wake up at 5am to lose a contest!!

A brutha gotsta get his sleep!
    08-11-09 11:59 PM
    But seriously, thanks for this contest. I'd love to get the Onyx/Bold a few months before the rest of the world!!
    08-12-09 12:00 AM
    No problem man! Its my pleasure, and please don't worry. There will be A LOT MORE contests to come.
    oh no worries, im not worried at all. i'm happy for the people who won, it's all in the luck of the draw

but i am looking forward to all the new contests! once again, thanks a million.
    08-12-09 12:04 AM
    I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I think its great you are giving these BlackBerries away, butthe process isn't exactly far to all.
    I live in the sticks where my only option for internet is dial-up, tethering or my Curve. Last night the signal on my Curve wasn't strong enough for either of the last two options and if I had used Dial-up the hour would have passed before I got to see the 3rd name drawn.
    I finally got to see the video this morning, luckily(?) I didn't win.

08-12-09 11:01 AM
    I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I think its great you are giving these BlackBerries away, butthe process isn't exactly far to all.
    I live in the sticks where my only option for internet is dial-up, tethering or my Curve. Last night the signal on my Curve wasn't strong enough for either of the last two options and if I had used Dial-up the hour would have passed before I got to see the 3rd name drawn.

Thank God you didn't win - reading your rant can only hint what it would be should you be among the chosen and you actually oversleep on claiming your prize. LOL
    "Super Bowl is so unfair, they have all these big fast players... Me and the boyz in high school do not even qualify"
    Just out of curiosity, why do you need a Berry out in the sticks?

08-12-09 11:08 AM
    How do you get entered into one of Salomondrin's contests?
    08-12-09 11:50 AM
    Congrats to all the winners...

How do you get entered into one of Salomondrin's contests?
    Well, you read the rules and submission requirements e.g. last giveaway : http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/co...veaway-280681/ (see 1st post)
    08-12-09 12:01 PM
    Thank God you didn't win - reading your rant can only hint what it would be should you be among the chosen and you actually oversleep on claiming your prize. LOL
    "Super Bowl is so unfair, they have all these big fast players... Me and the boyz in high school do not even qualify"
    Just out of curiosity, why do you need a Berry out in the sticks?

Wow you call that a rant? I was mearly pointing out that not all off us have the resources to watch the video and reply within an hour. If I was sent an email and didn't reply within the hour that would be fair, since by the nature of our devices we can all receive email.

08-12-09 01:37 PM

it's a straight up FREE GIVEAWAY. you are correct that you sound ungrateful. it's sal's giveaway. plain and simple. he can do whatever rules he wants. it's free!! it didn't cost you anything to participate. if you don't like the rules, then don't participate and give all of us a better chance to win. =)
    08-12-09 01:55 PM
133 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD