Nice contests, hope I win.
    08-05-09 12:23 PM
    Once its dead its dead... there is no way to bring it back... (at least for the "regular costumers/users")
    how about a contest for your new ride.......ya mean son
    08-05-09 04:26 PM
    Heck yeah im in too
    08-05-09 05:15 PM
    lol nice. I dont think Im up for that list ! But nice giveaway !!
    08-05-09 05:21 PM
    I'mma get it if I don't win it, but it'd sure be nice if I win it! I'm in.
    08-05-09 06:21 PM
    I'm in!!!!!!!!
    08-05-09 09:56 PM
    Hey guys,

This is the official thread for the BB ONYX GIVEAWAY CONTEST!
    I'm in! Even with the dead pin!
    08-05-09 11:01 PM
    I also want one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:41 AM
    I would love to get this new phone. I'm trying to walk down the block showing this phone off. Please let me get this.
    08-06-09 03:14 AM
    was it mentioned how they are going to pick winner?
    08-06-09 08:45 AM
    Pretty sweet. Somehow I don't think I have a chance. But trying anyway good luck all.
    08-06-09 11:20 AM
    In it to win it.
    08-06-09 12:02 PM
    I think he puts all the names in a fishbowl, then says which number will win, like the 11th name picked will win. Then he picks out the names and reads them on the video and the 11th one wins. Sorry 1 thru 10.
    08-06-09 12:28 PM
    i'm in! now i just need some luck to win this gorgeous phone
    08-06-09 02:34 PM
    I think he puts all the names in a fishbowl, then says which number will win, like the 11th name picked will win. Then he picks out the names and reads them on the video and the 11th one wins. Sorry 1 thru 10.
    he should put names back in to give them a chance too
    08-06-09 03:42 PM
    Why don't you guys put this contest on the blogs as well? For those that don't have the time to read forums that often and pass by crackberry to read the blogs with the little time they have? (I read the forums all the time, but for those that don't would be nice)
    08-06-09 06:26 PM
    Why don't you guys put this contest on the blogs as well? For those that don't have the time to read forums that often and pass by crackberry to read the blogs with the little time they have? (I read the forums all the time, but for those that don't would be nice)
    I wish... I don't have anything to do with CB, so I can't post there
    08-06-09 06:28 PM
    You're a member here and post stuff, that's somehting to do with CB! lol.

Maybe Kevin will read this and put it up for yah! if not then was worth a try. Anyways, thanks for the contest!
    08-06-09 06:31 PM
    You're a member here and post stuff, that's somehting to do with CB! lol.

Maybe Kevin will read this and put it up for yah! if not then was worth a try. Anyways, thanks for the contest!
    LOL! We shall wait and see then. Although its gonna be hard right now cuz he is on vacation right now
    08-06-09 07:23 PM
    There was a link to it on a blog last weekend. I like it better this way anyway; better odds! :-)

08-06-09 07:28 PM
    Now that twitter is down, how does that affect the contest?

08-06-09 08:22 PM
    Salomondrin: you gonna use same method to pick winners?
    08-06-09 09:05 PM
    Salomondrin: you gonna use same method to pick winners?
    Yeah, I think he said he is using the same method, if you were in the Gemini contest and never stopped following him on twitter, you get two entries, not just one.

I know he had an issue with his twitter account, I know one day I just wasn't following him and it would not let me refollow but he said he has records of who was following him, so that's good
    08-06-09 10:11 PM
    Yeah, I think he said he is using the same method, if you were in the Gemini contest and never stopped following him on twitter, you get two entries, not just one.

I know he had an issue with his twitter account, I know one day I just wasn't following him and it would not let me refollow but he said he has records of who was following him, so that's good
    You are right, but not 100% though...

I'm gonna pull names out of a bowl for sure, but this time there will be a few new things added to the contest.

Like AMKLS said, if you were following me on the Gemini contest, and never stopped following (aside from the "twitter trouble" we had), then you are getting your name in that bowl TWICE!

We are getting closer and closer, and I'm really excited to give a couple of phones away
    08-06-09 10:53 PM
    Now that twitter is down, how does that affect the contest?

What do you mean? Twitter is up and running.
    08-06-09 10:54 PM
548 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD