Ok, so I've been having some "trouble" with my content store. Atleast I view it as such. I'd like to get a sampling of how big your content store database is. I'm guessing there's some important information we'll need, though.

I've got a 9700 running AT&T Official 6.0.0.526. I have close to, but usually less than 10 apps and all of them that I can shut down are.

So, my content store (a database I deleted once today) has 37 entries and is worth 4788k of memory.

Now, I think I've read that the content store is where your phone houses the preferences for your programs, is that right? Is that all it does?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 01:08 AM
    It's also in the trusted keys store too. I nuked both. I also shrink the OS. Latest is .600.

When both those databases reach 10-20MB, i'm deleting them. I think you should too. I haven't lost any preferences at all when doing so. DM backups, since they're selective, I exclude both.

07-22-11 04:04 AM
    I don't even like it being at 5k! Everytime I hook up my phone to my laptop I delete it. Sometimes that's 5 days a week, sometimes it's 1, though.

Is there any way to tell which program/programs are using up so much space? Only since OS6 have I noticed it being a problem.

07-22-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD