So I setup/added another Gmail to my BB and I guess when I enabled "sync contacts" it totally screwed up my phonebook!
    Contacts are missing and still others show names but numbers were removed.
    Now when I go into contacts>options the gmail account is still there (unable to delete it from contacts) even though I deleted it from email manager. And sure enough when I went to check my gmail account, all my contacts are now there!
    I have not been able to get a definitive remedy other than a wipe and reinstall of my contacts from DM.
    It seems a "wipe" is the fix-all suggestion i get which is a last resort and one I'm not keen on.

Any ideas????
    05-21-10 11:54 AM
    Are you able to disable wireless sync under contact>options? If you are able to, maybe you can delete all your existing contacts on the device and restore your backup contacts from DM instead of a wipe and reload.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 12:39 PM
    Are you able to disable wireless sync under contact>options? If you are able to, maybe you can delete all your existing contacts on the device and restore your backup contacts from DM instead of a wipe and reload.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When I arrive to 'contact>options' and select the gmail (it's the only profile there) i am unable to disable this rogue email.
    05-21-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD