Hello,

Sync all my contacts from hotmail (moved over from WP7).

Have recently noticed that when adding new contacts on the phone (Bold 9900) the contact will not sync back to Hotmail. Noticed this when updated Playbook OS2.0 and went to send a newly added contact an email and it wasn't within the native contacts on the Playbook which were sync'd from Hotmail also. Contact had been added on the phone but no signs of this contact within Hotmail.

Does the contact sync only happen one way with BIS?

If sync happens two ways is there a way to force an update?

If not, what is the best way to reconcile my 2 contact lists?

thank you.
    04-23-12 04:02 AM
    make sure you have contacts sync checked in your email options under that account IF it is available. I do not have hotmail so I'm not sure if it's available or not.
    04-23-12 06:37 AM
    It is selected and sync'd, all my contacts on first boot got pulled across from Hotmail. Just any new additions placed onto device will not be sync'd back with Hotmail.
    04-23-12 07:06 AM
    did you ever get this resolved?

for me contacts sync'd the first time and dont go either way since. and theres nothing on blackberry support about this at all.
    10-10-12 11:42 AM
    I am having a similar problem with my Gmail contacts. I spent some of my free time commuting updating my contacts from my PB, only to find that none of the updates got sent back to my gmail account..

Any luck anyone?
    11-14-12 02:39 PM
    i dont use gmail but my yahoo/bb sync was working and then just stopped. i thought it was just me until i read this.the sync used to occur like everyone 4hrs but not anymore. i'm looking for an answer on this as well.
    02-26-13 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD