I have three contact lists on my BB Bold 9930 [Verizon]
    One is set as default but every time i re-visit my "contacts' i have to reconfirm which of the 3 lists i want to use.
    Is there a way to make one list always open by default?
    thanks
    05-08-13 07:40 PM
    I have three contact lists on my BB Bold 9930 [Verizon]
    One is set as default but every time i re-visit my "contacts' i have to reconfirm which of the 3 lists i want to use.
    Is there a way to make one list always open by default?
    thanks
    Try this:
    Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/default services.
    from there choose the account you want for the contact list (to sync)

Hope this helps!
    Had to revive my 9930 from the dead to find this info.
    Had my Z a month and already forgot this stuff.. Lol thanks for reminding me what a great phone this was for me!
    05-08-13 08:54 PM
    thanks, had tried that before but did so again and no luck. in contacts" i have to go to select contact list, reconfirm the list i want to use and that opens up ok. when i switch out of contacts to something else and then go back to contacts I have to keep doing all of the above every time. one way to solve the problem is to delete the other "lists"...so much for progress!!
    How do you like the Z? I can change phones in a few months and i have no idea what to get, whatever though must be 4G and fast!
    thanks to trying to help.
    05-09-13 02:45 PM
    I'm sorry that didn't solve your problem. Have you tried clearing all your Contacts and then just synching one acct. You can hook up to desktop manager and restore just the contacts list you want.

Love the Z!!!!!!! Give it a try. It is sleek, easy to use, and my gosh a complete head turner. Everything works so well on here. I mean it is a world of difference from the bold. I loved the cold but this device is sooooo different. You should give it a try before getting a new device. The keyboard takes about a week to get used to. I still make typos but it is so much faster than the physical kb. The screen is amazing and the apps available look so good on it. So happy I bought early. And didn't wait for m y upgrade. Good luck.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-10-13 06:51 AM
    Wait. Do you still have BIS? Go into Bis and make sure only one acct is set to sync contacts.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-10-13 06:52 AM