We have so many calendar choices and I'm a little confused about that, but I want to use my google one. I have a few recurring entries, like school days. For some reason all the sudden all my entries are duplicated and the dups are showing from facebook. I didn't do this, now everything is crazy as I am getting duplicate reminder pop ups and it shows twice on my day and it says I have conflicting entries.
    I also don't know how to fix this, do I manually have to delete everything? I can't find a way to delete all entries that I set up as recurring like my school days
    Its a mess, pls help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 09:40 AM
    I hate having Facebook Calendar on my Calendar... personally I had to disabled it.

A couple things you can do to clear out your Calendar... first, backup everything using DM > Backup/Restore > Backup... this will save all your data and settings, but not your 3rd party apps (you don't need to back those up with this, but there is a link in my signature if you want to do it yourself later).

After you backup your data, turn off Google Sync, or disable your Calendar Sync in your Service Books. I disabled mine and only use Google Sync to sync my Contacts and Calendar items.

Start DM open > Backup/Restore > Advanced > select the Calendar and click the Clear button (this will clear your entire Calendar database - that's why I wanted you to do a backup first).

Then start Google Sync or whatever you disabled before.
    05-21-10 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD