Hi all, i have searched the forum but cant find a resolution for this specific problem..

My q10 is in for repair and im currently using my dads old work 9700. Ive paid 10 to get it reset as it was password protected etc but its STILL only got partial functionality. Ive also done a security wipe/factory reset from the handset but still hasnt done anything..No email,no browser, no maps....in security options > information > IT Policy Name: {dads old work info}

v5.0.0.351 (platform 5.1.0.98)

any ideas?
    01-18-14 10:09 AM
    Do you have BIS activated on the SIM card? You would have to do a wipe and a reload by the sounds of things, then do a security wipe.
    01-18-14 12:48 PM
    It's just my q10 sim in the phone.... I'll try plugging it into blackberry desktop to see if I can do anything....maybe upgrade os to.
    01-19-14 04:57 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem, I have been given Bold 9700 that was previously a work phone and has an IT policy. I used BBSAK to do a factory restore which should have removed the the policy settings but it did'nt I then uninstalled the OS using BBSAK and re-installed a fresh download of v6 firmware but this made no difference at all even the old password was untouched. How can I get rid of all the IT policy settings and start as if it was a new machine it won't even let me change the time manually. I payed for an unlock code which did not work and I think this may have been due to the IT policy as well.

Thanks to anyone who may have an answer
    02-03-14 04:47 PM