How do I know what is being stored on it? I think that some of my ringtones and pics are on it and not the device but I am not sure. When I hook my bb up to the computer it gives me a blackberry1 and blackberry2 option under my computer, I am guessing that the bb2 is the media card?
    08-08-09 09:57 AM
    U asked and answered your question
    08-08-09 10:06 AM
    lol.... MAYBE DOWNLOADING FILESCOUT WILL HELP THAT WAY U CAN EXPLORE YOOUR MEDIA CARD AND SEE WHATS IN IT
    08-08-09 04:42 PM
    Does your computer have a media card reader?? I just find it tens times easier to stick my micro-sd into an SD adapter and stick into my card reader on the laptop.
    08-08-09 07:38 PM
    U asked and answered your question
    Indeed. The OP solved the issue without our help.
    08-08-09 07:41 PM
    Thanks everyone, I am still learning as I go
    08-09-09 01:21 PM
    How do I know what is being stored on it? I think that some of my ringtones and pics are on it and not the device but I am not sure. When I hook my bb up to the computer it gives me a blackberry1 and blackberry2 option under my computer, I am guessing that the bb2 is the media card?
    From your BB the easiest way to see what's stored on the media card is to go to your main Media centre, and from there you should be able to press the menu key and then there's an option to 'explore' which will let you scroll through all the files and folders both on your device and on the media card.
    From your computer, if mass storage mode is enables, you should be able to plug in your BB and (if you're running windows anyway) you should have a window pop up automatically that lets you 'open folder to view files', and that's the SD card's memory that you're looking at in there.
    One other way is through the DM and the built-in media manager, which will let you view/ transfer music pictures and video.
    08-09-09 01:40 PM
    From your BB the easiest way to see what's stored on the media card is to go to your main Media centre, and from there you should be able to press the menu key and then there's an option to 'explore' which will let you scroll through all the files and folders both on your device and on the media card.
    From your computer, if mass storage mode is enables, you should be able to plug in your BB and (if you're running windows anyway) you should have a window pop up automatically that lets you 'open folder to view files', and that's the SD card's memory that you're looking at in there.
    One other way is through the DM and the built-in media manager, which will let you view/ transfer music pictures and video.
    Thanks that made things a whole lot easier.
    08-09-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD