Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone know which ear-in headset is good and compatible with the Bold 9700. I wanted the V-Moda Remix Remote before, but I don't think the remote works with the 9700. I'm not sure. Anyone know any good ones?
    06-03-10 08:15 PM
    Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone know which ear-in headset is good and compatible with the Bold 9700. I wanted the V-Moda Remix Remote before, but I don't think the remote works with the 9700. I'm not sure. Anyone know any good ones?
    If you have a PS3 and dont have a headset for it yet, get that!

It works perfect for my phone and Blackrberry!

Sony - Bluetooth Headset for PlayStation 3 - 98095
    06-03-10 09:24 PM
    If you have a PS3 and dont have a headset for it yet, get that!

It works perfect for my phone and Blackrberry!

Sony - Bluetooth Headset for PlayStation 3 - 98095
    Thanks for your suggestion, but I was actually looking for something that's more for listening to music than chatting.
    06-05-10 12:15 AM
    I've been using Vmoda Vibe II's for a long while now and they sound fantastic with good bass. They only have a single button though. As far as I know headsets with multiple buttons will work as far as sound and the play/pause button but not the other buttons. RIM made a set with media controls (multiple buttons) but it may have been a proprietary thing and not using the same control system as apple.
    06-05-10 11:43 AM
    check out the lenntek sonix 3. it only has a single button, but what i got sold on was the unbelievable sound quality and the nylon braided cord that keeps it from tangling.

[edit] check out in-depth details and reviews on youtube.
    Last edited by eddiev9; 06-06-10 at 12:11 AM. Reason: added info
    06-06-10 12:07 AM
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I looked on V-Moda's site and the Remix Remote is now listed as compatible with Blackberry Bold 9700. I'll be waiting for the Rogue one.
    06-06-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD