Hi
    I ve got a bb bold 9900.
    My company gmail account doesn t have a 'gmail.com' extension.
    I cannot create my company gmail account as a gmail account due to the wizard that controls the gmail extension.
    So I created the company gmail account as a standard account. I receive the emails but doesn t see the ones that are filtered.
    As it is not defined as a gmail account, I cannot explore the labels to see the emails...
    Does anybody have a solution foe me?
    04-03-13 04:32 PM
    Works fine for me. I use google apps for mail with custom domain name. Use Setup > Email on the BB, delete existing account(s). Add new email account, choose Google. In email address add account@yourdomain.com... Works for me. I have all my labels from the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-03-13 06:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I did delete and create again the google account, but still have the same issue with ┤mydomain.com┤.
    04-04-13 03:50 PM
    So when you choose Google as email type, there are two fields to complete - Email Address and Password. you enter account@mydomain.com and then gmail password and what happens? Error message? What O/S are you running?

04-04-13 06:52 PM
    Ignore the "http" in my post. Tapatalk adding it to the example email account I typed into my response for some reason

04-04-13 06:53 PM
    Only other thing I can suggest is to check with whoever administers your google apps account if not you and make sure IMAP access is enabled

04-04-13 06:57 PM
    Thx again...here is the result of my last try.
    I chose gmail in email type
    I typed my email address (xxx@mydomain.com) and password and clicked 'next'
    I got an error message in french ( translation= invalid email adress or password, if the issue persists, contact mydomain.com).
    Then I clicked ok on the error message and another screen was displayed with the title "provide the settings of email"
    I chose pop/imap
    My email and password were prefilled, then I precised the email server: imap.gmail.com than I clicked next.
    After i clicked on a button 'modify setting┤ to review the settings. In the 'advanced settings', i saw that the settings were good(imap.gmail.com server, port 993, use ssl tagged).
    I received an email precising that my emails will come within 20 minutes. And a few minutes later I received the new emails.
    Bu still, the emails that are filtered don t appear.
    The os is 7.1.0, pack:1149
    I will ask for the question about impa filters to my administrator...but I already added my google account on an iPad. On the iPad, I can see clearly the email filtered and all the labels.
    Thx
    04-05-13 01:49 AM
    One more point. I t seems that the issue is due to the blackberrysoftware.
    My company gmail account seems to be considered as a standard email and not a gmail.
    -> when I click on the menu button, I cannot star any email and cannot manage labels.
    What is ur os version?
    Thx for ur help
    04-05-13 02:45 AM