Just ordered a Bold today. Does this phone come in only one color?

Thanks,
    Liz
    06-29-09 11:06 PM
    Yes, only black. Some people get painted bezels and different battery covers to spice their Bold up a little bit.
    06-29-09 11:13 PM
    Yea just black. But u can buy all kinds of different battery covers that can change the look of ur BB. Also, u could send it to colorware and have it customized any way you like. It's kinda pricey though. Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 11:16 PM
    Sorry if I sound like an *****, but what is a bezzle?

Would you happen to know if the Car Charger for the Curve 8310 will fit the bold? I plan on using both of them.

Do you know the best place to buy accessories at a good price?

Someone gave me this link: http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry

Thanks much.
    Liz

Geesh I can't say i d i o t without it getting blanked out lol
    06-29-09 11:19 PM
    I think the original look of the Bold is still the best. I've been tempted to black out my Bold several times but I can't bring myself to do it. I like the black trackball look though, and the red numbered keypad is the only way to go.
    06-29-09 11:20 PM
    The bezel is the surrounding support structure for the phone. It's the chrome that you see on the Bold.
    06-29-09 11:25 PM
    Yes that cnn website has a lot of good parts for your blackberry. Dealsishop.com also has some good parts and their based in the USA. Changing the bezel or any of the parts voids your warranty however.
    06-29-09 11:42 PM
    yeah, thats where i got my stuff from. i got a red and a black trackball, and a black bezel, 2 of them just incase i horribly scratch my other one :P
    and indeed it does void your warranty, but if you peel it off carefully with the tip of a knife like i did and then placed it back neatly, you should be fine
    06-30-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD