hey guys,
    got a question about the black bazel from cnn does it come with black buttons? Thanks, I ordered one but I'm hoping i dont have to use my silver buttons on it. Thanks!

Mike
    06-11-09 03:47 PM
    hey guys,
    got a question about the black bazel from cnn does it come with black buttons? Thanks, I ordered one but I'm hoping i dont have to use my silver buttons on it. Thanks!

Mike
    Are you talking about the side buttons? I believe cnn has a "set" that includes the bezel and the buttons. But if you ordered only the bezel, I don't think you'll receive the buttons as well.
    06-11-09 03:48 PM
    No. It does not.
    06-11-09 03:49 PM
    You might wanna check to see if it does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 03:54 PM
    Hey guys, blah it doesn't i guess ill have to order the set, By the way my bazel should be coming home today. I'm trying to do some research on what to do. The youtube video isn't so great, are there any thing i might have to remove from the original and swap it out to the new bazel? Or is everyone just a quick swap? can someone give me some detail instructions?

MIke
    06-11-09 04:04 PM
    It doesnt come with buttons, HOWEVER, the bezel does come with an unbranded bottom plate (where the carrier name normally is). I didnt know it came with it the first time around and ordered a seperate blank plate... Then I hate an extra laying around.
    06-11-09 04:38 PM
    Something I ran into.. they you may as well.. The charging ports on the bottom sides of the bezel... I never did figure out how to move them to the new one..

Any ideas?
    06-11-09 04:57 PM
    this topic should be sticked, the same questions have to be asked 4-5 times a week. the cnn videos on youtube show clearly the steps to change the bezel and for the buttons you'll have to pop them off
    06-11-09 04:57 PM
    Yes u do have to pop them out, I just switch my black bazel, easiest way is to take a needle and pop it out, once it is pop out you can put it into the new bazel, gl with that, also yeah to bad I didn't get the buttons, I ordered it just right now but I'm actually kinda like the silver buttons. It makes the phone more stylish without it just being plain o black. Thanks for your help guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD