I have a blackberry bold 9700 a black one, i bought a green silicone case a while ago and found that it turned my phone green. The camera piece which is basically plastic is a dark green, almost black. I have tried cleaning it with oxy cleaner and nothing seems to work. Someone please help mee! Give me so ideas to clean it withhout ruining my phone!
    08-06-11 01:51 PM
    I am not sure what would take that off as it sounds like the dye transferred to you phone. I know Zagg makes a foam cleaner but it sounds like your phone plastic is damaged. Sorry to hear that.
    08-06-11 03:52 PM
    Go to a store and find the cleaning department. Look for something that cleans and polishes. I think Walmart has something called Brasso or something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-11 03:56 PM
    Mothers and 3M make plastic polishing solutions/compounds also.
    08-06-11 03:59 PM
    don't know if it will help but use hand sanitizer on it I got ink stain on my torch plastic battery door and the sanitizer cleaned it right off. so I would give that a try
    08-06-11 06:35 PM
    don't know if it will help but use hand sanitizer on it I got ink stain on my torch plastic battery door and the sanitizer cleaned it right off. so I would give that a try
    This is what I used to clean permanent marker marks off my radio's display, which I used to mark favorite or most frequented radio stations. It should work to remove the dye stains. Else, your videos or photos will now be green. I strongly recommend, before using that case, put some clear scotch tape over the camera lens before the case is put on. That way, it can be removed and replaced with ease.

08-08-11 02:49 AM
    Go to a store and find the cleaning department. Look for something that cleans and polishes. I think Walmart has something called Brasso or something
    Just make sure it's Brasso Gadget Care, and not the Metal Polish

Brasso Gadget Care polish review -- Engadget

08-08-11 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD