I was searching on Google for Blackberry Bolds. I found a few for $300 and under. One was $225.00 and this one was $300. Has anybody purchased from either of these sites? (Sorry, I can't post URLs yet. New to the site) It sounds like a really good deal, but may be too good to be true. If you've bought from these websites please post.
    If you know any other places that you've bought you're unlocked Bold for relatively cheap I would love to hear it and am sure many others would feel the same. Thanks!
    09-05-08 05:13 PM
    i wonder where you found these... i wanna see...
    09-05-08 05:41 PM
    Just type in the URL of the site so that others can give you their opinions of them... I know you can't copy & paste them in yet, but you can type them in without the 'htttp' or the 'www' bit.

That should help a lot!

A word of warning though... if something looks too good to be true... it usually is!
    09-05-08 05:45 PM
    Just type in the URL of the site so that others can give you their opinions of them... I know you can't copy & paste them in yet, but you can type them in without the 'htttp' or the 'www' bit.

That should help a lot!

A word of warning though... if something looks too good to be true... it usually is!

this is true... i hate internet scamers...
    09-05-08 06:11 PM
    It's hard to type without the URL so go to Google, type in "Unlocked Blackberry Bold," go over to the shopping tab, sort it from price low to high, go to the second page and there is one for $225 and one for $300 that I got a link to come up for. The one was "yuitique-buy" and the other said "onlinestores" at the top.

And yeah, I was only planning on buying one if I heard from somebody with positive feedback from those websites first.

I actually just sent an e-mail to the sellers, so I'll post if I hear back from them.
    Last edited by JFossTheBoss; 09-05-08 at 06:56 PM.
    09-05-08 06:40 PM
    theres no such thing as "unlocked Bold for relatively cheap", its a scam.
    09-05-08 07:15 PM
    There was this one-

Blackberry Bold 9000 Unlocked - Brauz.com

And this

Brand New Untouched sealed in box with full accessories

And this...

Blackberry 9000 Bold

To me, they all seem a lil fishy.. but what do I know?
    09-05-08 07:17 PM
    Ok that's just sketchy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 07:31 PM
    I'm selling BlackBerrie Bolds for $100 each!

Just send me a money order and I'll send you one.

Kidding...in case you didn't get that already.
    09-05-08 07:55 PM
    Yeah. There was no way I actually bought one. That's why I asked on here first. I'll probably have to wait until AT&T releases theres. Hopefully it won't be too expensive and won't be too far away. I hear Oct. 2nd is the latest, but that's after a few delays already.
    09-05-08 08:29 PM
    I know what ya mean. I splurged and got a Rogers branded one. It's an awesome device and I've been pretty pleased with it so far.

It'd be nice if all those internet deals were legit, wouldn't it? Oh well...
    09-05-08 08:32 PM
    Don't you just love these resellers who only have 'gmail' and 'yahoo' email addresses... and probably a mobile contact number as well (if that!)... really inspires confidence dosn't it!

Steer well clear is my recommendation!
    09-06-08 04:11 AM
    I clicked on the middle link. This had me laughing:

"This Blackberry BOLD is Original, it comes directly from the manufactory"

HA! The manufactory!!!
    09-06-08 11:35 AM
    Hey for every fool there's another fool
    09-06-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD