First of all, im running 4.6.0.226

When i plug my phone in to the wall charger the clock always comes up, but sometimes i dont get the lightning bolt over the battery...so its not charging.

after a battery pull the phone starts to charge. If I start to mess with the phone alot (text, play podcasts, use uber twitter) the phone stops charging...if i use just 1 app..it charges fine.

like i said before it will start to charge again after a battery pull but then i basically cant use my phone while its charging..because it stops.

any thoughts?
    idea?
    input?
    happen to anyone?
    fixes?
    06-19-09 11:21 PM
    could be a bad charger or bad mini-usb port on the phone. Try the data cable on the PC and see if it connects and disconnects when you mess with the phone.
    06-19-09 11:23 PM
    if what ebedoun suggest does not work, I would say you may have a corrupted OS.
    06-19-09 11:25 PM
    i know the phone is recognized when i plug it in the wall because the clock comes up

also i have tried more than more one wall charger..and i even plugged the USB cord into my iphones wall charger and had the same issue
    06-19-09 11:25 PM
    if what ebedoun suggest does not work, I would say you may have a corrupted OS.

whats the fix for this? just reinstalling the OS?...(or upgrading)...
    i got the link for the OS im running from these forums
    06-19-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD