how often does everyone charge their bold? i just got the phone and it seems like it lasts the day...is pressing the standby button the best way to conserve battery life?
    08-15-09 01:59 AM
    I am such a heavy user that I plug it in every chance I get even if its only for 10 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:07 AM
    I charge mine about every other day, sometimes I may have to plug it in once a day but it all depends on how much you use it and what you're using on it.

Yes, putting it in Stand-By will help a lot. You can still receive calls and messages too.

08-15-09 05:31 AM
    I bought Autostandy which sends my Blackberry to sleep when not in use, saving battery. At home I have the OEM charging pod, which not only charges the BB but also makes it into a handy bedside clock.
    08-15-09 06:25 AM
    I charge it every night...

08-15-09 06:26 AM
    Bold Charging Pod at home & office daily.
    Case-Mate Fuel Holster which also charges at night. The holster then charges the Bold in the holster.
    08-15-09 10:27 AM
    I am such a heavy user that I plug it in every chance I get even if its only for 10 minutes.

I used to do the once a day thing, but lately it seems I've migrated to the "plugging it in every chance I get" method. Seems to be the only way to last the day. Terrible.

08-15-09 11:11 AM
    Battery life significant improvement for a 3G phone should the next big BB fix.
    08-15-09 11:17 AM
    Every change I get

08-15-09 11:58 AM
    I'm another who plugs in every chance i get. Pretty much all of my devices are mini usb, so its not hard to find a place to charge it. I have two car chargers, in case I need to charge my GPS and my phone simultaneously. I also have about a million mini usb cables lying around my desk, so i always have one to spare. I have my OEM charging pod, and another seperate wall charger left from my pearl. If I'm not using it, it's plugged in.
    08-15-09 12:48 PM
    Drop it in the Pod whenever I can.
    08-15-09 01:06 PM
    I plug mine in every night during the work week, and that does well for up to a 10-12 hour work day. If it's a longer day, I'll take the car charger out, since I'm normally in my mobile office.

It's every other day during my off time, since I don't use the phone much, then.
    08-15-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD