Just thought I would give a little FYI since I couldn't find any info on this.

First some background...
    3 BIS email accounts, 1 BES account
    New Bold 9000 on AT&T purchased 6/10.
    Added email addys and got everything set up with switch device wizard.
    Upgraded OS to 4.6.0.266
    Installed BOLD Crossbar Today Plus Theme.

Problem...
    3 BIS accounts(SBCglobal, yahoo, Gmail) all set up and working with separate notifications.
    Had to wait on IT to get me reset for the BES
    BES activated on 6/12
    Noticed that yahoo, gmail, and BES email notifications would not stay as I thought I had set them up. SBCGlobal worked fine. Also Profiles Icon would sometimes change to Socialscope icon.

Finally realized that when I changed the notification tone on 1 of the 3 emails, it would change all three.
    Tried multiple battery pulls, deleting and re-adding the emails, deleted Socialscope. Reloaded SS. All with the same results.

Finally did some searching on CB, but couldn't find an answer. Changed themes to no avail(this did however change my options icon to the SS icon. Decided to make a custom profile and now all email addresses keep the tone and notification settings that I assign. Battery pull and now options icon is back to normal.

I am still having the Profiles Icon change to the SS icon periodically. It will fix itself if I change profiles and then scroll off the icon.

If you are totally confused, just ask and I will clarify. It seems to be a Socialscope issue.
    06-15-09 10:52 PM
    Sounds like you should delete Socialscope.
    06-15-09 10:54 PM
    Tried that and then did a battery pull. It didn't help.
    06-15-09 11:09 PM
    Just thought I would give a little FYI since I couldn't find any info on this.

First some background...
    3 BIS email accounts, 1 BES account
    New Bold 9000 on AT&T purchased 6/10.
    Added email addys and got everything set up with switch device wizard.
    Upgraded OS to 4.6.0.266
    Installed BOLD Crossbar Today Plus Theme.

Problem...
    3 BIS accounts(SBCglobal, yahoo, Gmail) all set up and working with separate notifications.
    Had to wait on IT to get me reset for the BES
    BES activated on 6/12
    Noticed that yahoo, gmail, and BES email notifications would not stay as I thought I had set them up. SBCGlobal worked fine. Also Profiles Icon would sometimes change to Socialscope icon.

Finally realized that when I changed the notification tone on 1 of the 3 emails, it would change all three.
    Tried multiple battery pulls, deleting and re-adding the emails, deleted Socialscope. Reloaded SS. All with the same results.

Finally did some searching on CB, but couldn't find an answer. Changed themes to no avail(this did however change my options icon to the SS icon. Decided to make a custom profile and now all email addresses keep the tone and notification settings that I assign. Battery pull and now options icon is back to normal.

I am still having the Profiles Icon change to the SS icon periodically. It will fix itself if I change profiles and then scroll off the icon.

If you are totally confused, just ask and I will clarify. It seems to be a Socialscope issue.
    I've been having the same problem since I've gotten the phone a month ago, and I DON'T use socialscope. I have yet to find a solution, but if I do I'll post it here.
    06-16-09 12:29 AM
    Grab the trial of the BerryBuzz application and see if that will allow you to solve your problem. If it does, spend the few bucks for the full version and problem solved with little hassle.

Chris
    06-16-09 01:40 AM
    Grab the trial of the BerryBuzz application and see if that will allow you to solve your problem. If it does, spend the few bucks for the full version and problem solved with little hassle.

Chris
    Nope doesn't work. But a cool app, I may buy it just on GP.
    06-16-09 01:58 AM
    Nope doesn't work. But a cool app, I may buy it just on GP.
    D*mn, I was hoping that would help. Even if you turn off all the notifications within the profile settings it doesn't help having BerryBuzz?

Chris
    06-16-09 02:08 AM
    D*mn, I was hoping that would help. Even if you turn off all the notifications within the profile settings it doesn't help having BerryBuzz?

Chris
    I've upgraded to .250 and that has solved the issue. Thanks again for your help... I love BerryBuzz!
    06-18-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD