When i add a new appointment in my BB calendar it automatically comes with with the default duration of 30 mins.

I would like to change this to 45 mins, as I am a squash teacher and all my lessons are 45 minute sessions.

Is there a way to do this as I am forever adding new appointments and its becoming a pain having to constantly change each appointments duration.

Cheers,
    12-10-10 05:27 AM
    Launch the calendar and go into the options, there should be an option to change the default duration. If not, keep specifying it when making an appointment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 06:10 AM
    Nothing obvious in the calendar options unfortunately, was hoping there might be a hidden option somewhere or that someone had figured out how to do it.

Guess i'll just have to keep changing it manually everytime i add a new appt.. How annoying
    12-10-10 06:23 AM
    There is no way to change it, at least not in the Torch 9800. I called AT&T to ask precisely this question. AT&T checked with BlackBerry, and the answer is: No.
    01-09-12 07:12 PM
    Cheers Stefano, apologies for the delay, haven't logged in for a while
    05-22-12 03:47 PM
    Interesting. My default appointment length is an hour, not 30 minutes.
    05-22-12 03:57 PM
    Mine also appears to be an hour now as well. Must have changed when I upgraded my OS the other day. Well spotted.

Still not the 45 mins I require though and no obvious way to change it
    05-22-12 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD