07-20-09 03:07 AM
31 12
tools
    Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Where is the mesh?
    I know, sounds horribly stupid...
    Hey,

I remember you said you ordered your stuff from true supplier. In that case you probably dont have to any of this crap for your bexel since it comes fitted with the buttons as well as both the meshes.
    07-18-09 11:08 PM
    Hey,

I remember you said you ordered your stuff from true supplier. In that case you probably dont have to any of this crap for your bexel since it comes fitted with the buttons as well as both the meshes.
    I saw in the pics it had original-looking, chrome buttons that seemed not light-green in color...and wasn't sure if they came with it or not, though if they didn't, I'd just be using my own regular chrome buttons from my original bezel anyway. Hmm...so it comes with those chrome buttons but also the mesh? I wasn't aware of that! Thanks!

Be sure to post pics of that light green bezel...I've had my eye on it, but wasn't sure if it would be exactly what I expected...can't wait to see it!
    To be honest, I'm not sure how it'll look when finally put on either haha. But, I didn't want to go the "~*~ALL BLACKED OUT WOW~*~" route because everyone and their mother is doing that now, and while going white would look cool, I really liked the light green color. However, it may not look as good in person, on the phone, as it does to me in the picture lol.
    07-18-09 11:13 PM
    I saw in the pics it had original-looking, chrome buttons that seemed not light-green in color...and wasn't sure if they came with it or not, though if they didn't, I'd just be using my own regular chrome buttons from my original bezel anyway. Hmm...so it comes with those chrome buttons but also the mesh? I wasn't aware of that! Thanks!

To be honest, I'm not sure how it'll look when finally put on either haha. But, I didn't want to go the "~*~ALL BLACKED OUT WOW~*~" route because everyone and their mother is doing that now, and while going white would look cool, I really liked the light green color. However, it may not look as good in person, on the phone, as it does to me in the picture lol.
    I did not check the green bezel so I wont be able to comment. But I spoke to them at truesuppliers and they assured me that it comes with all buttons with custom colours like that of the bezel as well as the mesh pre attached inside. So goinf by that I would say it should come with everything. Anyways you should figure out in a few days anyways....lol
    07-18-09 11:18 PM
    I did not check the green bezel so I wont be able to comment. But I spoke to them at truesuppliers and they assured me that it comes with all buttons with custom colours like that of the bezel as well as the mesh pre attached inside. So goinf by that I would say it should come with everything. Anyways you should figure out in a few days anyways....lol
    I see, thanks for letting me know
    Yeah, you're right. I just checked the tracking numbers for my CNN car charger order and my truesupplier bezel + trackball order, both didn't make any progress since the last time I checked, and that would be because it's still the weekend, haha. I was like "Ohh, yeah, forgot". Alright, back to patiently waiting.
    07-18-09 11:21 PM
    just ordered the silver bezel + the black trackball from dealsishop.com
    07-20-09 02:20 AM
    its really the bottom mic speaker mesh thats important. it will eliminate feedback. the top speaker mesh is more for protecting the inside from dirt. just a heads up. good luck. and cnn. is pretty good quality, well what i got from them at least.
    07-20-09 03:07 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD