EDIT: found cheaper ones and in the UK.
    where in the uk dont say found cheaper in da uk wiv out letting on
    thanks
    05-19-09 01:46 PM
    I think the hardest part about the change was getting the mesh off of the top of the bezel. I couldn't for the life of me get it off and ended up tearing it. *sigh*
    05-19-09 02:19 PM
    i've changed mine, if you know what ur doing it takes about 5 minutes lol
    05-19-09 02:45 PM
    1) Don't buy bezels without the mesh already included, there's no reason to
    2) Putting the board back in the bezel can be a little tricky. It's not always as easy as you think it will be and if you don't line it up right you might bend the metal pieces near the top of the lcd.
    05-19-09 02:50 PM
    where in the uk dont say found cheaper in da uk wiv out letting on
    thanks
    ah I meant the screwdrivers, sorry!
    05-19-09 04:28 PM
    ah I meant the screwdrivers, sorry!
    bugger i hoped you ment the bezel and the back oh well
    05-20-09 10:39 AM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but i was trying to change the bezel on my phone and the top right screw broke in half!!!!! Don't know what to do now. Might think of an excuse and get another one from AT&T since its only been 2 weeks.
    05-20-09 12:18 PM
    bugger i hoped you ment the bezel and the back oh well
    just use this guy

eBay UK Shop - Pmonmon: Razr, 8300 Curve Series, Krzr
    05-20-09 12:30 PM
    Today i performed "an operation" on my Bold.. I looked at some tips how to replace the bezel and decided to do it myself.

I prepaired good for this operation, but i must tell you getting the mainboard out of bezel and back into new one ain˙t no picknick..

When i "felt" the screen mainboard is getting out,.. i heard so ugly crackings that i was about 80% sure i cracked my screen/board.. and that's not all..

When i was putting it back in,.. was 95% sure the screen or mainboard are damaged.. i did not give up though,.. I assembled all the parts back together and when i turned on the device i could not be happier.

My Bold works and is black now! Also it charges via desk charger.. i feared it wont (due to new bezel having "more space") I am not sure if it was worth it yet, but i guess the coolnes makes it all worth it
    05-20-09 05:42 PM
    Today i performed "an operation" on my Bold.. I looked at some tips how to replace the bezel and decided to do it myself.

I prepaired good for this operation, but i must tell you getting the mainboard out of bezel and back into new one ain˙t no picknick..

When i "felt" the screen mainboard is getting out,.. i heard so ugly crackings that i was about 80% sure i cracked my screen/board.. and that's not all..

When i was putting it back in,.. was 95% sure the screen or mainboard are damaged.. i did not give up though,.. I assembled all the parts back together and when i turned on the device i could not be happier.

My Bold works and is black now! Also it charges via desk charger.. i feared it wont (due to new bezel having "more space") I am not sure if it was worth it yet, but i guess the coolnes makes it all worth it
    yes a black bold looks amazing i am ur witness! everyone is like "ooo what is that" or "oh wow, how much did u pay for that!" and i say " u cant buy it like this its custom...." lol
    05-20-09 08:49 PM

got my bezel through today, SO easy to do.
    Really happy with the way it looks and I definitely recommened pmonmon on ebay.
    05-26-09 08:14 AM
    Now that looks sweet....

If only I could find a matt mettalic blue one... hmmm
    05-26-09 08:48 AM
    Now that looks sweet....

If only I could find a matt mettalic blue one... hmmm
    only thing I can suggest is to take your bezel off, spray paint it and then put it back on
    05-26-09 09:20 AM
    Cnn.cn's bezels chip so easily! Mine is chipping and its less than a month old! I have NEVER dropped it either. What a shame.
    So when the Black bezel chips, what color is underneath?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:36 AM
    Underneath the black it'a all black 'The black bezel is not paint it's made of injected plastic! Mine got some scratches!
    05-28-09 08:45 AM
    Ditto for ebay. Perfectesell is a recommended seller (comes with everything)
    i just got my from perfectsell on ebay. it didnt come with the mesh that covers to top speakers? is it supposed to?
    06-03-09 07:06 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD