First and foremost, I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere. I tried searching the forums and Google, but did not find this exact problem.

I have a personal BlackBerry Bold running OS version 4.6.0.167. It is activated on a BES to receive work emails. I have my folder redirection setup so I have access to my "Sent Items" folder. This works quite well for the most part. If I send a work email using Outlook, it is not delivered to my BlackBerry "Inbox," but appears in the "Sent Items" folder under my work email as it should.

However, there are occasionally times when I send a work email through Outlook and it will appear in the main message inbox (the place where you can view all of the messages, regardless of the email account).

These sent emails that appear look different than other sent emails that just show up in the "Sent Items" folder. The ones in the "Sent Items" folder have a check mark next to them and the name of the person the email was sent to. However, the sent emails that show up in both the "Sent Items" folder and the all encompassing message inbox do not have a check mark and show my name where the name of who I sent it to normally appears.

This seems to only occur with certain emails with attachments, but not all emails with attachments. I was hoping someone could let me know why this is occurring. I apologize if this is confusing, so I will be more than happy to provide any clarification needed.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    06-23-09 11:58 AM
    I think I have an idea of why this is happening. It seems that when my BlackBerry does not have a signal and I send an email, when it does have a signal and reconciles, my sent email shows up in the all encompassing message box.

However, if my BlackBerry does have a signal and I send an email, it will only show up in the "Sent Items" folder on the BlackBerry and not in the all encompassing message box.

This would make sense because where I sit at work, I have very little signal and sometimes it goes from one bar to absolutely no signal and says, "Searching for Network."

I would appreciate it if anyone could confirm this. Otherwise, I will continuing thinking this is the case until I am proven otherwise.
    06-24-09 09:43 AM
    We are having the exact same problem with about 3 of our 75 users. I was wondering if someone had a solution to the problem?

I do think what you are saying is correct because our users are in location with weak signals.
    07-30-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD