Hey CB - I've got a question for you... I kinda know the answer, but I wanna be sure before I open my mouth;

The Bold is a GSM phone...however, is there ANYWAY this phone can be set up with a CDMA provider?

Example: It used to be a Rogers phone, I unlock it, take it to Bell who states "As long as it's unlocked - it's fine" - I haven't told them it's a Bold as of yet, but will this work.

Again, my understanding is - no, this will not work. HOWEVER, I recently sold a Bold to a fella who was in this situation and I made it very clear to him that I don't think it will work (to save him time and headache of having lost $ on a phone that won't work with his service anymore) - anyway, I sold it on Sunday, he hasn't called me to ask for the $ back so am I to assume it worked?
    06-23-09 11:55 AM
    It won't work. The Bold is GSM only.
    06-23-09 11:58 AM
    Wont work at all. Maybe this guy brought the phone as a gift for someone, but still he knew the risks in buying the phone off you, now it isn't your concern.
    06-23-09 12:16 PM
    His lost.... Not your problem at all... You warned him and he accepted it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 12:27 PM
    ah that sucks ... he seemed like a nice guy ... oh well, his loss. Hopefully he knows someone who needs the bold and can flip it.
    06-23-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD