There is nothing wrong with my 8320 - - does everything I want it to do - - but I get on this site and start reading all the buzz about the darn Bold, so what do I do - Place and oder of course! Should have it next week, but I still don't understand why I pulled the trigger - - I think it is all you people on CB that put something in my head, so I hold you responsible for my financial agony!!!!

Would someone PLEASE take my credit cards away from me!!!

P.S. I know 3g on T-Mobile will be 1700mhz, so I am thinking of either switching to the dark side (at&t) - - or if and when T-Mo comes out with a 1700mhz UMTS version of the Bold I will sell this one on eBay - - I bet a T-Mo Bold is not available until late first quarter of 2009 - any takers on that bet?
    Last edited by Dawg357; 08-29-08 at 12:23 PM.
    08-29-08 12:20 PM
    Hah paid mine off. Now to charge a bold, whenever it hits AT&T that is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 12:21 PM
    There is nothing wrong with my 8320 - - does everything I want it to do - - but I get on this site and start reading all the buzz about the darn Bold, so what do I do - Place and oder of course! Should have it next week, but I still don't understand why I pulled the trigger - - I think it is all you people on CB that put something in my head, so I hold you responsible for my financial agony!!!!

Would someone PLEASE take my credit cards away from me!!!

P.S. I know 3g on T-Mobile will be 1700mhz, so I am thinking of either switching to the dark side (at&t) - - or if and when T-Mo comes out with a 1700mhz UMTS version of the Bold I will sell this one on eBay - - I bet a T-Mo Bold is not available until late first quarter of 2009 - any takers on that bet?
    I'll be happy to take your credit card from you
    08-29-08 12:31 PM
    CB can be hard on your leisure time as well... I am always being told I spend far to long on here!
    08-29-08 12:33 PM
    I'll be happy to take your credit card from you
    Thanks Jewelzz!! I am glad someone finally stepped up to the plate to help me out!!
    08-29-08 12:53 PM
    I've been told that a few times too !
    08-29-08 12:54 PM
    You can sell your 8320 to help offset the cost. We all have our vices. Mine is video games. I just spent almost $300 on a 50 key peripheral that I can program the 50 keys to do all sorts of stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD