For which carriers are 9900's MADE IN CANADA. Thanks. I was hoping a Canadian carrier?
    09-27-11 06:50 PM
    pretty sure its random
    09-27-11 09:11 PM
    Don't think any of them. Only Mexico and Hungary now. It's unfortunate .. Quality went down big time.
    09-27-11 09:15 PM
    Made in Canada BlackBerries still exist, but there aren't many of them produces. Telus was always your best chance of getting one and probably still is.
    09-27-11 09:27 PM
    MOST Made in Canada BBs are either test units OR eng units. But there are some made in Canada units. So be careful because you don't want to end up with a test or eng unit that has a blocked PIN or can't load some apps you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 09:45 PM
    MOST Made in Canada BBs are either test units OR eng units. But there are some made in Canada units. So be careful because you don't want to end up with a test or eng unit that has a blocked PIN or can't load some apps you want.

my at&t prototype 9860 says Made In Canada
    09-28-11 01:12 AM
    my replacement from Rogers i got yesterday (brand new in the actual packaging not the red referb box)...

it's made in Canada 1 and battery is Korea/China... quality is better then my mexico 4 9900 ; >
    09-30-11 12:23 PM
    I live in waterloo trust me they are still pumping them out. Dont know which models. RIM building 8. Just off Columbia
    10-07-11 06:02 PM
    my at&t prototype 9860 says Made In Canada
    Wait wait wait, AT&T prototype 9860? When is the release date? Why are you ATT testers keeping everything a secret?

Lol seriously where's the ATT 9900 bold? I'm going to start crying please tell me (

10-08-11 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD