All of the sudden, when I plug my car charger into my device I get a message saying it cannot charge the phone with this usb connection. Is there a resolution to this?
    07-13-11 05:18 PM
    check the contacts and make sure they are clean, I have an issue with mine where it gets a little bit of rust on it once in a while, and i need to clean it with a soft abrasive pad.
    07-13-11 05:42 PM
    Is it an aftermarket brand charger?? A lot of times, they fail very quickly, and can also damage your phone.. It is worth it to spend the few dollars, and buy a real blackberry brand.
    07-21-11 09:20 AM
    Is it an aftermarket brand charger?? A lot of times, they fail very quickly, and can also damage your phone.. It is worth it to spend the few dollars, and buy a real blackberry brand.
    Agreed! I'd get an authentic BBerry charger, or one from a service provider store. Also,Staples runs BBerry accessories on sale all the time
    07-21-11 12:31 PM
    You even gotta watch out with the "oem" ones on ebay and amazon. Many sellers label them as this, and some of the knockoffs even look as real as the oem ones. Better to spend a few extra bucks on something you know is authentic, than need to buy a new battery and charger, or even worse, a new phone
    07-21-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD