So I am guessing other people are probably getting a similar problem
    I have a data plan and I'm able to browse to just about any website and use it. But watching a video on YouTube doesn't work.

I can go to youtube, see the video thumbnails, but when I wanna play one I always get this message "Wireless network connection has been disconnected. Please try again."

Note that watching Youtube videos works fine when I am on my home WiFi router. The problem is when I am out using the 3G.

BTW My APN settings are correct: telus.bb.com

The odd thing is that it worked a couple weeks ago. So what's the deal?

Anyone know?
    05-23-10 03:11 PM
    Never heard of that message before. Maybe try the mobile youtube site?
    05-23-10 03:17 PM
    I did. Same thing. Could it be because my phone was a bell phone that I had unlocked to work on Telus.
    05-23-10 03:28 PM
    i'm in the same boat. i tried downloading the youtube app and still no dice.

i'm told by telus reps that playing youtube video isn't supported yet...i think this a problem specific to telus since i have a friend who have the bold with rogers who has no problems with this.

the people i spoke to at telus said that they will be a solution at some point, but don't know when. pretty annoying, if you ask me...
    05-24-10 06:02 PM
    I had seen this message on Friday, however, I just tested it on youtube, on 3G and it worked..
    05-24-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD