So i just got my replacement phone from att and I was trying to install the new version for it. I downloaded the file that is stickied and I did everything it says in the instructions but there is absolutely no vendor.xml file so I install it and it doesn't do anything. And the app loader folder is just a file that won't open. I've updated it in the past with no problems so I'm not sure why it's doing this so any help would be appreciated. and I have windows XP service pack 2 not vista
    05-31-09 08:33 PM
    So i just got my replacement phone from att and I was trying to install the new version for it. I downloaded the file that is stickied and I did everything it says in the instructions but there is absolutely no vendor.xml file so I install it and it doesn't do anything. And the app loader folder is just a file that won't open. I've updated it in the past with no problems so I'm not sure why it's doing this so any help would be appreciated. and I have windows XP service pack 2 not vista
    Use add/remove to uninstall your BB Device Software then reinstall the downloaded file.
    05-31-09 08:37 PM
    Ya. What he/she said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:38 PM
    k thanks I'll try it tomorrow and see what happens
    05-31-09 10:45 PM
    You also may not find a vendor file, if it is a beta you are trying to install. I had upgraded to a beta a while back and there wasn't one present, where it was supposed to be.
    06-01-09 01:57 AM
    which OS are you trying to load? .266 or 5.0?
    06-01-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD