Today, my 9900 just turned off, I put it to charger but nothing helped. Then I went to store to try out new battery but its still dead and no signs. I have no warranty but its only 15 days old phone. Im freaking out, any help? Not even my laptop doesnt recognize it, nothing happens when I connect the phone
    05-29-13 03:36 PM
    Today, my 9900 just turned off, I put it to charger but nothing helped. Then I went to store to try out new battery but its still dead and no signs. I have no warranty but its only 15 days old phone. Im freaking out, any help? Not even my laptop doesnt recognize it, nothing happens when I connect the phone
    If you purchased the phone from a retailer, I would highly recommend you exchange the phone ASAP. Regardless of having warranty or not, most stores offer 14 - 30 days exchange policy. Sometimes longer.

If you did not buy from a retailer, it sounds like the device is fried. More internet research should yield your answer.

If all else fails, I highly recommend writing or calling BlackBerry, and seeing what your options are.

Good luck, and sorry to hear!
    05-29-13 04:14 PM