Every time I plug it in to charge it brings up the clock screen and then there's no lightening bolt in the battery. is there a reason why it doesn't charge while calling people?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:00 PM
    No, my Bold still charges when I call people. The bolt is not there constantly, but it definitely charges.
    07-09-09 10:12 PM
    Oh okay cool! I thought it was still charging because it did show the clock lol. Thanks for the quick response (:

07-09-09 10:25 PM
    I heard that talking while phone was charging, your phone could blow up? Lol might sound wierd but seen pics and it killed someone. Is this real?

07-09-09 11:30 PM
    Lol @ thread

edit: Eek, now that the rude comment was taken out, MY comment appears to be rude, since I am now shown to be laughing at a question. lol
    Last edited by Jonneh; 07-10-09 at 10:22 AM.
    07-10-09 01:34 AM
    I heard that talking while phone was charging, your phone could blow up? Lol might sound wierd but seen pics and it killed someone. Is this real?

ROFL. Your kidding right?! I do this all the time. Talk to my girlfriend while my phone is charging. The phone does get hot.. But blowing up and killing you? HAHA.

07-10-09 01:45 AM
    When you plug it in, it goes to "nightstand-clock-mode" just close the clock out and use as you would normaly. Never had any adverse effects doing this. I can make calls, used data, answer emails. Etc... If your phone becomes too hot to handle, somthing major is wrong and you need to return it. Mine will get "warm" but never too hot to handle. As for "killing you" I don't think that RIM is in the habit of building time bombs that people press against their heads.

07-10-09 08:47 AM
    Famous last words...
    07-10-09 10:38 AM
    i always talk while charging my phone...but i wear my motorcycle helmet to avoid having my head blow up. gotta be safe!!
    07-10-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD