Searched the threads with no luck. My Blackberry (utilizing OWA) will not let me reply to or send emails. I get the red x with the status of "General Failure". I'm receiving them perfectly, I can read them, and delete them (this deleting them off the server perfectly) i just cant seem to send or reply. This is extremely frustrating and I've tried just about everything I can do with this setup.

Any help from anyone who's had a similar issue would be greatly appreciated.
    06-16-11 01:50 AM
    Is the mailbox on your Exchange account full?
    06-16-11 06:36 AM
    Is the mailbox on your Exchange account full?
    No, I have 8 emails in my inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 07:07 AM
    I have never had issue with my OWA account before we went to BES.

I would try and remove and re add it, then try to sent a email.
    06-16-11 08:35 AM
    Done, to no avail......

06-16-11 05:39 PM
    Although we're not using Outlook, I've had this happen to a few of our devices; in 1 instance, resending service books resolved it. In the other cases, reinstalling the OS helped.

Hope this can help.
    06-17-11 09:37 AM
    May have to do the OS thing. As re-sending service books doesn't do the trick.

06-17-11 10:07 AM
    Its damn frustrating, it worked for approximately 3 weeks. Today I had to update my password, now it wont send again. I like the OWA option better as if i have my BB added to my company's BES i will lose features on my BB as they control the data.....Going to try reinstalling another OS.
    07-06-11 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD