When I USB my BOLD to my PC (WIN XP SP2) I cannot get my PC to see the BOLD as a drive. My PC indicates the drivers are loaded correctly and it recognizes it when I attach it but when I go to MY COMPUTER, it doesnt see. GOAL is to see it so I can drag and drop pics and music to and from BOLD to PC.

Thanks
    06-13-09 03:47 PM
    Go to Option>Memory and be sure Media Card Support is On, Mass Storage is On and Auto Enable is Yes.
    06-13-09 03:55 PM
    And as bt pointed to in another thread recently, give this a shot if you haven't already:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/mas...orking-201956/

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 04:10 PM
    You might want to also manage your drives, manually, and make sure that a letter is being allocated to the BB after going into mass storage mode.
    06-13-09 04:15 PM
    This Bold is a refurb right?
    06-13-09 05:19 PM
    Thanks, but tried these steps. No, not a refurb. Where do I go on my PC to see the BOLD "drive". Looked all thru drives, device manager, etc. Lost....
    06-13-09 07:26 PM
    Thanks, but tried these steps. No, not a refurb. Where do I go on my PC to see the BOLD "drive". Looked all thru drives, device manager, etc. Lost....
    Under My Computer
    06-13-09 09:13 PM
    you'll need to run CFP to get it to working again. look on pinstack.com, there's a thread on it.
    06-13-09 10:40 PM
    I had an issue where my bold wasn't recognized by the pc despite it being able to charge via the usb cable. In the end after exhausting all the threads and all sorts of options I replaced the cable and everything has worked just fine since.

Windows vista here
    06-14-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD