for some reason my bold will not render some text and images on some web sites...I don't know why this is can anyone help me out?

I've tried viewing this site on the phone....phonedog....umm i've gone to a few pregnancy sites and the pictures won't come up..... I went into a AT&T corp. store and the display BOLD was doing the same thing....can someone please help me out....I've searched to see if there were any similar problems but everyone else just seems to mention how much they love their BOLD'S. I want to be apart of that group toooo!!
    08-17-09 09:09 PM
    Are you trying to view a full site or a mobile site? Mobile sites are often easier to view, as blackberrys native browser isn't set up that way just yet but you can try using BOLT or Opera Mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:57 PM
    they are all full sites......I just thought that if my curve 8900 could view regular web sites why wouldn't the BOLD be able to also?...I thought it was supossed to be the best of the best =/
    08-18-09 01:52 PM
    To all the horny men out there... This woman doesn't own the phone with the pin listed. I bought the phone from her and her husband close to two months ago. I'm an ugly old fat white guy so please don't bother trying to connect with me because I'll just keep denying your requests. Thanks and have a good life.

I repeat. lilmama88 does not own the phone with the pin listed in her contact info. I do and I'm not interested in men.
    Last edited by RogueVeggie; 10-26-09 at 10:50 PM. Reason: making it clear which poster I'm talking about.
    10-14-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD