I go into media, go into pictures, go into picture folders, and that's as far as I get! I have a couple of pictures folders that I use, but it won't open them. I scroll down and all my pictures are there, but it won't open them either.

I've been doing this for a year, and use this frequently. It just started. I tried a battery pull.

been thinking about win phone 7... if I don't find a solution to this, it may push me to switch.

ETA: The menu key doesn't open up when I get down to this level either.
    Last edited by raininberkeley; 11-24-10 at 12:39 AM. Reason: more information
    11-24-10 12:37 AM
    You have probably tried this too, but what's the harm:

Assuming that your pics are stored on the memory card - Pull out the memory card and re-insert.

No harm in trying, eh.
    11-24-10 12:45 AM
    Assuming your using the leaked OS 6, this is a known bug.

Downgrading will remove the issue. Install the device software version 5.0 from your carrier and use BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife to reload it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 04:41 AM
    Assuming your using the leaked OS 6, this is a known bug.

Downgrading will remove the issue. Install the device software version 5.0 from your carrier and use BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife to reload it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Err, I am using the Leaked OS 6 (.344) - and I don't have the issue.
    11-24-10 05:22 AM
    i have bb z10. after update the picture folder not open yet. give me solution for this problem.
    11-14-13 08:35 AM
    Wrong subforum buddy.
    The Z10 forums are within BB10.
    i have bb z10. after update the picture folder not open yet. give me solution for this problem.
    11-14-13 01:00 PM
    ok, but i can't open picture. so what's the solution?
    11-17-13 06:03 AM
    sir can you give me solution?
    11-19-13 10:12 AM
    Backup the media off the card to your computer (remove the memory card, insert into the microSD adapter), remove the card from the reader, insert it back into the Z10 (or the device you intend to use with it) and format the card.

sir can you give me solution?
    11-19-13 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD