I was having problems with receiving things from my Fb...like I wasn't receiving my messages...but I wasn't receiving them from my yahoo either...so I took my battery out to reboot it...usually when I do this I get all these messages that have been like backed up but I got nothing. So I went into my FB and for some reason I wasn't able to...I don't know what the problem is or who's problem it is...whether its FB or verizon or what...but I deleted my FB figuring I'd reinstall it and just reboot it and start over...as I've dont before. I went into my app world and the only FB that was there was a FB choice to upgrade...of which it wouldn't let me cuz I already deleted it...and all these other chats for FB. I even tried going to my browser and that isn't even working...so I again took the battery out and something it totally wrong. I don't really care about my browser right now I'd rather figure out how to get my FB back on my BB Bold. Is there another way I can get it back seeings how I can't get it to work thru my app world? Thanks for any help...
    10-12-11 03:43 PM
    Well, there's a major worldwide BlackBerry data problem today, so I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow, then go to remediation if you still have problems.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-12-11 06:01 PM
    See Service Outages threads.
    10-13-11 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD