I tried to search this but I couldn't find anything that helped so I was hoping that somebody here could help me.

So here's my question/problem. I converted a torrent to an mp4 format and loaded it on my media card by dragging and dropping it into the video file while my Bold was connected to Media Sync (I use an a Mac).

After watching the video I deleted it from the file, again using my computer while connected to Media Sync. It doesn't appear to be there anymore, but my memory didn't change a bit. When I added it used about 1.3 GB, but after deleting it Media Sync still shows that memory as being used.

Am I doing something wrong? I sync'd with Media Sync, I did a battery pull, but nothing seems to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

GBA
    06-02-09 10:48 PM
    how big is that video file. if it's small it won't reflect the changes.
    06-03-09 04:50 AM
    try downloading BBfilescout by emacf1 here, it's a file manager and it's very useful. I use it to delete the "undeletable" sample wallpapers/videos when I load up a new os. open the program, go to the folder where it is, and try to delete it. it will more than likely work.
    06-03-09 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD