Trying to aid a friend that has her Road Runner ISP email set up on her 9700. She has 4 emails that appear to be saved drafts. (green icons). If I select one and choose "Delete" it tries and fails to delete. No error is returned.

I did a complete device wipe to clear a java error she was getting. Then I restored her messages and these email drafts are back and can't be deleted.

Ideas? Thanks.
    06-20-13 12:26 AM
    Trying to aid a friend that has her Road Runner ISP email set up on her 9700. She has 4 emails that appear to be saved drafts. (green icons). If I select one and choose "Delete" it tries and fails to delete. No error is returned.

I did a complete device wipe to clear a java error she was getting. Then I restored her messages and these email drafts are back and can't be deleted.

Ideas? Thanks.
    Been a while since I've done that, but if I recall, I'd go to the header on the list and select 'Delete Prior' from the menu to get rid of pesky drafts like those.
    southlander likes this.
    06-20-13 12:39 AM
    Been a while since I've done that, but if I recall, I'd go to the header on the list and select 'Delete Prior' from the menu to get rid of pesky drafts like those.
    Thanks. I will give that one a try. The only thing I could think of is I told her if she ensured she did not need any of her emails I would do a selective delete of all her messages using desktop manager. But she had lots of important emails she wanted to keep on device.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-20-13 12:44 AM