Tried to delete mail on handheld but it won't let me delete. Its only one email that I forwarded
    07-12-12 02:49 PM
    Can someone please help?
    07-12-12 04:34 PM
    Weird. If you perform a battery pull, can you delete after that?

Failing that can you remove that email account and re-add it?
    07-12-12 04:40 PM
    Try removing it from your server or web service/outlook first, and then reboot PC and battery pull phone--then try and delete it. See if that helps. Good Luck!
    07-12-12 04:52 PM
    Look in your "Saved Messages" Folder.
    07-12-12 09:53 PM
    I was going to start a new question. But I know what Nasir is talking about. If you forward an e-mail on the 9900 Then you can not delete it later. If you resend service books or re-register on the internet and even a battery pull will clear (Delete) the messages but only until you send the next e-mail forward than the problem starts all over again. I noticed today when I forwarded a message. It saved the forwarded message with the original message as it should on the phone but also produced a duplicate copy of the forwarded message on the phone. And I can not delete any of the three messages off the phone. My e-mail is GMail and my phone provider is T-Mobile. What is also interesting is...That I just checked is... The original deleted forwarded message is showing in my GMail trash box as being deleted. But it is still on my phone, even though I told the phone to delete the message from both the phone and from GMail.
    ...Joel
    11-26-12 06:38 PM
    Tried to delete mail on handheld but it won't let me delete. Its only one email that I forwarded
    In messages open Menu>Display Style>Single Messages then delete the email. Now go back and group by subject. It should be gone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    mrsmac717 likes this.
    11-26-12 07:22 PM
    "Menu>Display Style>Single Messages then delete the email." YEP!! I did this before I saw this message and yes it actually worked.
    Actually I didn't need to delete the messages again...They went away as soon as I went to the single message mode.
    I wish RIM would fix this bug.
    Thanks.....Joel
    11-26-12 07:47 PM
    This worked beautifully for me and it was driving me crazy. Thanks so much!
    06-25-13 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD