The thing is, I cant connect to blackberry world app. It says that I need to verify my network connection. I can search the web via browser, I can go to google and such. BUT I cant access facebook from the app and from the browser. I have tried installing apps from the website but I get a plugin error. I have tried the battery pull. I have tried restoring my phone. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have tried the checking and unchecking of vpn. I have tried deleting my connection and reconnecting with it again. I can use other devices with the wifi but not my bb 9790. PLEASE HELP! thank you so much.
    11-21-12 10:26 PM
    What is the error you get when using App World via the web browser? Do you have an active BlackBerry data plan on your phone rather than just a standard carrier data plan?
    11-22-12 01:38 AM
    I have no data plan. I just connect via wifi. I dont know what the problem is really. Now, I deleted the app again and reinstalled it again. but now it gives me the same error with the added bonus of needing to update my blackberry id. oh, btw, i also cant connect/sign in my blackberry id even though im successful at signing it in using my pc
    11-22-12 07:27 AM
    You need a BlackBerry Data Plan.
    11-22-12 08:25 AM
    how can i bypass data plan? and use wifi instead?
    11-24-12 11:40 AM
    No, you need a Blackberry Data Plan in order to use App World and most data functions on the Blackberry.
    11-24-12 12:56 PM
    there is no way to use blackberry without blackberry internet service. if u dont think buy any plan go get nokia 3310.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    11-25-12 08:30 AM
    I have 2 blackberry 9790 and no data pack on any, but one works fine over wifi and other don't sometime it get connected for few minutes( app world and Facebook will get connected and disconnected)
    I believe its a hardware defect
    01-03-14 12:58 AM
    The thing is, I cant connect to blackberry world app. It says that I need to verify my network connection. I can search the web via browser, I can go to google and such. BUT I cant access facebook from the app and from the browser. I have tried installing apps from the website but I get a plugin error. I have tried the battery pull. I have tried restoring my phone. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have tried the checking and unchecking of vpn. I have tried deleting my connection and reconnecting with it again. I can use other devices with the wifi but not my bb 9790. PLEASE HELP! thank you so much.
    01-05-14 07:16 PM