Hello,
    I just switched to sprint yesterday and picked up the 9650. Today I tried to access the sprint blackberry internet service site to change my signature. When I go to register it tells me I cant access the Blackberry internet service from my pc and I should access it from my phone. I cant find any where on m phone to add a signature, any help? This is a personal blackberry account. Thanks!
    05-23-10 11:13 AM
    you should just be able to go into BIS thru the Email Setup Icon, and then login thru there, OR create a username/password if u havent... and change it from there...
    05-23-10 11:26 AM
    Once you've logged in from the new phone you'll be able to log in from the PC just gotta do it from phone first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 12:45 PM
    I had the same issue. I called Sprint and asked for blackberry support. There they made the account for me and once I logged it I had to supply the passwords to my email accounts again. Seems Sprint didn't provision things correctly.
    05-23-10 01:54 PM
    Thanks everyone. I was already signed into my email accounts from my phone so I knew it wasn't that.
    Goherd - used your idea and they got me set up with an account. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 05:08 PM
    Yw this place has helped me a lot so always glad to help
    05-23-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD