Hi all,

Having a few probs...i lost my phone mon night but got it back yesterday from the police...the device had been wiped as whoever had it tried getting into my device but couldnt.

Anyways ive reloaded 247 OS onto my device as 266 was good but preferred 247 really. Anyways having a few issues but one is that no matter what i do i cannot set my homepage to something other than Tmobile...now my device is unlocked and unbranded so dont know why it wont let me set it to say google.

Any ideas as to why it wont let me...also my wifi wont work now...when i go to browser options it only has t zones as my browser.

Never had this problem before on my device so dont quite understand why its happening now...i have all my service books...actually deleted them then logged into my BIS portal page and re-sent them but still cant change my homepage to something different.
    06-05-09 07:10 PM
    I opened my browser and navigated to the page I wanted as my homepage. Then in options I selected Current.
    06-05-09 08:33 PM
    Thats the thing...i cant even do that..i can browse to a website but cant use it as my current homepage...when i go into browser config...it says my home page address which is Mobile downloads - mobile games, mobile ringtones & mobile music track but i cannot change that at all and neither do i have the option of use current one etc...also my browser identification is set to blackberry only.

Extremely strange as the phone is unbranded but is acting like its branded .

Also in my services status screen it says my BIS isnt connected but yet on my screen it has the 4dots next to the 3G icon...i was under the impression that having the 4 dots meant you were connected to the BIS.

Btw bt224 your link to tronyx site doesnt work...i get a forbidden 403 error.
    06-06-09 08:02 AM
    Nevermind seemed like there was an issue with my network, rung them up and its fixed itself.

Now off to try and remember which apps i had downloaded and how i had my Bold set up before i lost it.
    06-06-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD