Hi all,

I typically retrieve camera photos from my phone to my desktop by plugging my phone via usb and searching the folders using windows explorer. This has not been working for me recently (ever since I mass downloaded photos on to my desktop a few months ago). All I see when access the camera photos folder (F:\BlackBerry\camera) is 6 photos I took in November 11, 2013. There are over 180 photos in the camera folder on my phone, and I can't find them when I try to access them through my desktop.

All photos are saved on my media card, and I already tried the battery pull method several times.

Thank you so much for time and help on this.
    03-25-14 08:04 PM
    Hi all,

I typically retrieve camera photos from my phone to my desktop by plugging my phone via usb and searching the folders using windows explorer. This has not been working for me recently (ever since I mass downloaded photos on to my desktop a few months ago). All I see when access the camera photos folder (F:\BlackBerry\camera) is 6 photos I took in November 11, 2013. There are over 180 photos in the camera folder on my phone, and I can't find them when I try to access them through my desktop.

All photos are saved on my media card, and I already tried the battery pull method several times.

Thank you so much for time and help on this.
    Go into your settings , storage and access and scroll to the bottom and turn USB mass storage on, then when you plug into your PC , you will see the usb on the left hand side of your pc.
    03-25-14 09:54 PM