I'm trying to load new ceritificates from Firefox using the method from TheBoldExplorer but everytime I try to load the certificates the "options" program just crashes. I tried to restart the phone, see where the progress was and eliminate the file that crashed the options and re-export all the certificates but with no luck. I did some googling and looked in the forum but I didn't find anything, any help would be appreciated.
    06-01-20 10:11 AM
    @Shuswap or @Rootbrian might can help....

You are saving them to the SD Card and then trying to import them?
    06-01-20 10:42 AM
    I'm trying to load new ceritificates from Firefox using the method from TheBoldExplorer but everytime I try to load the certificates the "options" program just crashes. I tried to restart the phone, see where the progress was and eliminate the file that crashed the options and re-export all the certificates but with no luck. I did some googling and looked in the forum but I didn't find anything, any help would be appreciated.
    Certificates need to be imported from the options, however if it keeps crashing, I would suggest going for a clean reload and only storing the absolute essentials. Skip the rest. Essentials are your contacts and memos.

Then update the certificates afterwards via the same method you followed. Copy to SD card in a certificates folder, and import via options.

Once you completed the copying of certificates, you need to remove the older ones that have an X beside them. Newer ones need to be manually trusted (select from the menu).
    06-01-20 01:02 PM
    Just tried with the clean install, still no luck
    06-01-20 02:32 PM
    @Shuswap or @Rootbrian might can help....

You are saving them to the SD Card and then trying to import them?
    Yes
    06-01-20 02:32 PM